G-25 Gel Filtration Desalting Columns are prepacked with a highly efficient gel filter which simplifys synthesized/end-labeled oligonucleotide purification, desalting, buffer exchange and protein purification. Low molecular weight material is retained in the gel matrix, facilitating the purification of DNA fragments larger than 10 bases in length. Since G-25 Gel Filtration Desalting Columns are designed to purify DNA fragments >10 bases only, they are not recommended for PCR product primer removal.
Advantages (Cat. # CG025)
- Purification in as little as 5 minutes!
- G-25 Gel Filtration Desalting Columns are prepacked with a highly efficient gel filter
- Sample Volume: 20 to 100 µl
- Filtrate: >10 bases
- Storage: 2-8ºC for up to 6 months (Do not freeze)
Synthesized/end-labeled oligonucleotide purification, Desalting, Buffer exchange and Protein purification
- G-25 Gel Filtration Desalting Columns
- 2 ml Collection Tubes
The quality of the G-25 Gel Filtration Desalting Column is tested on a lot-to-lot basis according to Geneaid's ISO-certified quality management system.