Geneaid™ qPCR Tube Strips And Caps
Geneaid™ 0.2 ml qPCR Tube Strips And Caps are ideal for qPCR and PCR. The uniform, thin walls of the qPCR tube strips allow for even thermal transfer, facilitating optimal amplifications in most thermal cyclers. The high quality polypropylene qPCR Tube Strips And Caps are manufactured in a clean room facility and are certified DNase, RNase and Pyrogen free. The separate dome caps seal tightly to eliminate the risk of sample contamination in the 0.2 ml qPCR Tube Strips.
Advantages (Cat. # QP8120)
- 0.2 ml thin wall qPCR Tube Strips
- Separate, tight sealing caps eliminate the risk of contamination in the qPCR Tube Strips
- Even thermal transfer for optimal amplification
- Material: polypropylene
- Certifications: DNase, RNase and Pyrogen free
- Volume: 0.2 ml
- Compatibility: thermal cyclers/PCR, Real-Time PCR instruments
- Centrifuge Max. Force: 4000 x g
- Available in strips of 1 x 8
The quality of Geneaid™ qPCR Tube Strips and Caps are tested on a lot-to-lot basis according to Geneaid's ISO-certified quality management system using the Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™ Real-Time PCR System.