The Presto™ gDNA 96 Well Binding Plate provides high-throughput purification of genomic DNA from a variety of samples such as blood, serum, plasma, body fluids, up to 5 x 106 lymphocytes and cultured cells, corn leaf, mouse liver, mouse kidney, mouse tail snips etc. The glass fiber membrane is optimized for efficient DNA binding from a wide variety of sample types. The blue o-ring stabilizes the white membrane during high-speed centrifugation and the column tip ensures uninhibited flow-through while eliminating cross contamination of adjacent wells. With up to 6 µg of pure genomic DNA/well from 200 µl of blood, Presto™ gDNA 96 Well Binding Plates are the high performance and cost effective solution for large scale genomic DNA extraction.
- High Efficiency: up to 6 µg of genomic DNA/well from 200 µl blood, 6-8 µg of genomic DNA/well from HeLa cells, 10-15 µg of genomic DNA/well from mouse liver and kidney, 10-20 µg of genomic DNA/well from mouse tails, 10-15 µg of genomic DNA/well from corn leaf
- Consistent high through-put recovery
- The new column tip design ensures uninhibited flow-through while eliminating cross contamination of adjacent wells
- Glass fiber membrane optimized for genomic DNA extraction
- Blue o-ring stabilizes the glass fiber membrane during high-speed centrifugation and vacuum
- Storage: dry at room temperature (15-25°C) for at least 1 year without showing any reduction in performance
- OEM services available
Geneaid Vacuum Manifold, QIAvac 96 vacuum manifold and other vacuum manifolds, 96 well automated workstations, multi-channel pipettors, 96 Well plate centrifugation systems
The quality of the Presto™ gDNA 96 Well Binding Plate is tested on a lot-to-lot basis according to Geneaid's ISO-certified quality management system. Genomic DNA is extracted from blood samples and analyzed by electrophoresis.
Related Plates 96 Well Products
|Product Name||QTY||Catalogue Number|
|Presto™ gDNA 96 Well Binding Plate||10 plates||96GBP01|